What you need to know…
- Must be Junior or Senior with GPA of 3.5 or greater and demonstrate evidence of commitment to excellence in scholarship, service, leadership, and character.
- Applicants must submit a candidate information form to Mr. Ramsey
- In January, Sophomores with an established GPA of 3.5 or greater can also apply
- The Faculty Advisory Committee will review applicants and accept or reject candidates based upon academic merit, evidence of commitment to scholarship, service to the community, leadership, and character.
- An induction ceremony for new Junior/Senior members in the fall and for Sophomore members in the spring.